The following plants will be available for auction on the day:
Please check back regularly as we'll update the photo gallery as each entry comes in:
Interested in bidding?
How it works:
- You must be present at Planty Affair to take part in the silent auction. Tickets can be purchased through EventFinda.
- All plants will be displayed, numbered and have a corresponding bid sheet.
- Each auction has a reserve of $250 or higher, so this is the starting bid.
- Written bids will be taken from 10am up until 1.30pm on Sunday 21st of March.
- If you would like to place a bid, please add your bid amount, along with your full name and a contact mobile number on the corresponding sheet. Each bid should be higher than the one before it.
- If the plant has reached the the set reserve price (or higher) at 1.30pm, it will be considered sold to the highest bidder.
- If successful, you must have the full purchase amount up front and be present to collect the plant and process the payment with the seller. Failure to be present will result in the plant going to the next highest bidder.
- As the auction winner, you agree to provide contact details and a form of ID to the seller if requested. Being a Sunday, some bank transfers won’t go though until the next business day, so ID is required for security, sellers may also ask to see the confirmation screen on your phone to ensure the payment has been successful.
- Eftpos is not available but an ATM machine’s is on site located by the Cafe counter.